UNSW Law 2017 Masters Program Fees*
Domestic students: Law courses
$695 per unit of credit
$4,170 per course (6 UOC)
$33,360 for an 8 course Masters program
International students: Law courses
$865 per unit of credit
$5,190 per course (6 UOC)
$41,520 for an 8 course Master's program
All fees are payable on a per session basis and unless otherwise specified are due at the end of the first week of session.
* Fees shown are for Law courses only. Course fees vary between Faculties. Please refer to UNSW Fees for all 2017 fees including UNSW Business School, UNSW Arts & Social Sciences, UNSW Canberra (ADFA), UNSW Science and UNSW Medicine.
PHD / SJD / Master of Laws - Research
- Please visit the Research Gateway for details.
- The Commonwealth Government's Research Training Scheme (RTS) offers funding for postgraduate research degrees.
- Please note that the coursework component of the SJD is full fee – please refer to tuition fees for Master of Laws, above.
- FEE-HELP is a Commonwealth Loan Scheme that assists eligible students to pay their tuition fees.
- FEE-HELP can cover all or part of a student’s tuition fees. Australian citizens and holders of a permanent humanitarian visa are eligible.
- Application for FEE-HELP must be received prior to the census date to be eligible for that semester.
For further information visit: FEE-HELP Assistance or contact the Student Financials Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9385 8500.
- Please refer to the International Students Website for further information about Tuition Fees, University Fees and living expenses.