For over 40 years, UNSW Law has been setting the pace in legal education in Australia. If you are just leaving high school, you can enrol in a Law dual degree at UNSW. The UNSW Law dual degree program will allow you to study two diverse areas while also providing you with an understanding of the wider social implications of law.
Our Law program is renowned for its academic rigour and student engagement is fundamental to everything we do. We offer smaller classes, interactive teaching and a wealth of opportunities for studies beyond the classroom, both locally and overseas.
Our graduates have the critical thinking skills and broad, global perspectives they need to really make a difference in the world.
Why choose UNSW Law?
When you study Law at UNSW you will -
- Set yourself apart with a degree from the Law School ranked 14th in the world.
- Experience the law in action with Australia’s largest program of internships and legal clinics.
- Study, engage and debate in smaller seminar-style classes instead of lectures. UNSW Law pioneered student-focused, interactive teaching in small classes in Australia.
- Adventure overseas for a semester-long exchange. We have direct links with more than 65 leading international Law Schools.
- Add international experience and legal knowledge to your study program with one of our two to three week overseas electives at Berkeley, New York, Shanghai or Vanuatu.
- Challenge yourself with a progressive curriculum that sets a new benchmark in legal education.
- Go behind the scenes at our own community legal centre and assist real clients.
- Get the preparation you need for the workforce with our brand new Careers Service.
- Settle into study with free peer tutoring and the LawPLUS mentoring program.
- Make friends for life through the active and inclusive student Law Society.
- Learn from former judges, industry professionals, international scholars and award-winning teachers.
- Be a highly sought-after graduate with connections to a dynamic alumni network.
- Browse our website and see what Law dual degree programs we currently have on offer.
- Look through our 2017 Undergraduate Law Program Guide online or download a PDF of the Guide here.
- Visit the Law Admission Test page to find out everything you need to know about entry to Undergraduate Law at UNSW.
- Have a question for us? You can request a copy of the latest Undergraduate Law Program Guide or send us your question using this online form.
- View our upcoming events page to find out how you can visit us at a career market or on-campus event soon!