Ms Jayne O'Connor
- BA Anthropology, magna cum laude, State University of New York at Buffalo, 2013
- JD, cum laude, University at Buffalo School of Law, 2017
- Bar admission, New York State 4th Dept, 2018
Jayne is a Teaching Fellow in the Law Faculty and is completing her PhD under the supervision of Dr Jill Hunter. Her thesis research is focused on sexual violence against Indigenous Australian women, social media activism, and access to justice in the age of #MeToo. She completed a Juris Doctor in 2017, and is admitted to practice law in New York State.
Scientia PhD Scholarship Scheme recipient
- Legal Research & Writing, Phase II
- The Criminal Trial, T3 2020